AP DEECET 2019 Exam Date is expected to be positioned in May. Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test conducted every year by the Department of School Education. It is an exam to offer admission to various D.El.Ed courses in numerous governmental and private institutions. The main focus of aspirants lies on the District Institute for Education and Training and many believe that private will be a better option for them.
AP DEECET 2019 Exam Date
The Department will let all the students know the exact AP DEECET 2019 exam date in the starting months of upcoming year. For 2018, the test was arranged on 17th and 18th May. So, there are various other events which are to be held while admission procedure for the Diploma courses. For all of these, check out the important dates.
|Application Form Commencement:||March|
|Last Date To Submit Forms:||April|
|Admit Card Releasing:||May|
|Exam Date:||19th & 20th May (Tentative)|
|Result Declaration:||Last Week of June|
|Counselling:||First week of June|
AP DEECET Notification 2019
Andhra Pradesh DEECET notification 2019 will be issued in the month of February or March and contenders who want to take admission through this entrance test need to read out the whole notice. All the necessary details of the exam like, when will the application form procedure will begin, when the exam will be held, what are the eligibility circumstances etc. will be provided in that notification.
AP DEECET Application Form 2019
AP DEECET 2019 application form will be commenced from the month of March and all the contenders will need to fill them out before the ending period settled by the authority.
- For 2018, the application forms were commenced on 28th March and all the applicants were instructed to submit their registrations before 12th April.
- Aspirants need to register themselves first for which, they have to visit the official website first.
- On apdeecet.apcfss.in, a link for new registration will be given along with the login option for those who already have registered.
- All the personal details along with the contact number and email ID should be filled correctly.
- These will be required by administration to provide information for the admission procedure.
- Later on, go for the AP DEECET 2019 application form.
- Fill out the form and submit it.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of the application form for further uses.
What would be the application fee?
All the applicants after filling out the form need to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee using the process prescribed by the officials.
AP DEECET Eligibility Criteria 2019
You have definitely gone through all the details regarding how to fill the form and what can be the expected dates for the submission, but, before filling it out, you need to make sure whether all the Andhra Pradesh DEECET 2019 eligibility terms are in favour or not.
- Age Limit: The applicant must have completed the 17 years of age on 1st September 2019.
- Nationality: Student need to be an Indian citizen.
- Educational Qualifications: The appearing candidate for the AP DEECET 2019 must have completed the 12th Standard. Or, those who are going to appear can also apply but then need to show the passing certificate at the time of admission. Contenders must have scored minimum aggregate of 50 percent marks in 10+2 and 45 percent for SC/ ST aspirants.