BSTC 2019 Exam Date will be settled to 5th May (tentative). BSTC stands for Basic School Teaching Courses and it is conducted to provide admissions to students to the various colleges in the Rajasthan state offering the same courses. In 2018, the examination was held on 6th May and in next month (on the same date), the results were made available. GGTU (Govind Guru Tribal University) was the only body that organised the BSTC 2018 examination and it is still not confirmed, which university will get the responsibilites to manage such a major examination in which over 5 Lakh aspirants are to be seated.
BSTC 2019 Exam Date/ Notification
Notification for the same test will be made available in the starting months of the upcoming year and all the important dates like when the application form submission procedure will begin, what would be the last date etc. will be given in the notification. Contender who are going to appear for the test need to check out the whole notification before they move on to any other practice.
|Notification Out:||February 2019|
|Online registration starting date:||February|
|Last date for enrollment:||March|
|Exam Date:||5th May|
|Admit Card Releasing On:||Last Week of April|
|Result Declaration:||June First Week|
BSTC Eligibility Criteria 2019
What we have directed earlier is “Read the notification before anything”. But, reading it is not enough. Aspirants must check out the BSTC 2019 eligibility criteria whether they are acceptable or not. Got confused?. Check out qualifications and other circumstances with the given below:
- First of all, the term comes how old an aspirant should be to apply for the BSTC exam 2019.
- The maximum age of a contender can be 28 years.
- Apart from this, now comes the turn of educational qualifications. Contender must have passed the 12th or intermediate from any of the recognised boards – CBSE, RBSE or any other.
- Only passed?. Not at all, a general candidate needs 50 percent in higher secondary while, reserved category aspirants need 45 percent.
- The candidate gonna apply for BSTC 2019 need to be a citizen of India and a domicile of Rajasthan.
- There is a question that many of the students ask – I am appearing for the 12th standard exams, can I apply?. Yes, a candidate appearing for the final year can apply but, he/ she needs to show the passing certificate to the officials at the time of counselling.
BSTC Application Form 2019
If you have skipped the upward steps, then please read them out first. If you are eligible then you can apply otherwise, your application may be rejected.
- Whenever the BSTC 2019 application form will be issued, all the contenders should keep the last date in mind.
- Then have to make the enrollment before that date.
- Now, filling the form needs you to be a registrant first. So, registration will take place first.
- Once done, a registration ID and password will be allotted which will be used to log in to that particular account.
- Then comes the BSTC online form 2019 in which, personal, contact and education qualifications details are to be entered.
- Contenders should keep in mind that they have to fill only one form.
- Later on, make out the fee payment and become an applicant for the BSTC 2019 examination.