BTER 2019 Time Table will be put in lights in the month of March or April. Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan is a government organisation. Every year, lakhs of students get admitted to this institution to pursue the further diploma or polytechnic studies. In the month of April and May, the board conducts annual examinations for 1st, 2nd and 3rd year students. These are the compulsory examinations and must be passed to be promoted for the next year. For the examinations, the BTER date sheet for all the courses will be made available soon.
BTER 2019 Time Table
Whenever a student starts preparation for the tests, he/ she search for the schedule on the basis of which the examinations will be conducted. The BTER 2019 time table will play a major role as students will be able to set their preparations as per the dates.
BTER Admit Card 2019
The authority will issue the BTER admit card 2019 two or three weeks earlier of the examinations.
- The admit card for the test will be issued online.
- The releasing date will be notified later.
- It is mandatory for all the students to download the hall ticket and bring it to the examination centre.
- The details like the center’s venue, timing, roll number, name etc. will be provided through the BTER admit card.
- Students will be able to grab the hall tickets from the official website.
- Aspirants don’t have to write anything on this document.
- During exams, all the norms/ rules and regulations are to be followed.
BTER Admit Card Download – techedu.rajasthan.gov.in
Here are a few steps that are to be followed to download the admit card.
- Students have to go to the official website first – techedu.rajasthan.gov.in.
- A link for the BTER 2019 admit card will be given there.
- Pressed that URL?. Then the next page will be opened.
- There, the portal will demand the registration ID.
- Entering it will lead aspirants to take the print out of admit card.
BTER Result 2019
Everybody knows that excitement of result announcement rises when the exams get over and a few days passed away. The result is the only portion which decides whether a student is capable of moving to the next standard or not. It can be decided by the minimum passing marks. If the secured score goes out of this boundary, then the student would qualify the test. The BTER 2019 result date will be announced a few days later of the examination.
BTER Revaluation 2019
Revaluation examinations also are known as the compartment or supplementary exams. These tests are arranged to offer one more chance to the students who are unable to qualify the test of any or more than one subject (would be conducted in July for RBSE 2019 as well). Aspirants who failed the exams will be given enough time after BTER 2019 result declaration to prepare for these re-exams. Candidates will have to submit a separate form for the revaluation tests. These forms may be filled online (not confirmed yet). Date sheet for the BTER revaluation 2019 examinations will be issued a few days earlier of the examination. Students will be able to check out the time table online (using the official website).