IES 2019 Application Form: stands for the Indian Engineering Services has given responsibilities to the Union Public Services Commission select the best candidates for the services. And, for the selection, UPSC arranges an examination which commonly known as ESE (Engineering Services Examination). It is organised every year in the month of January and it would be the first examination of the upcoming year in the list of exams that UPSC arranges.
IES 2019 Notification
Being selected for the posts of IES is a matter of pride. The IES officers works in technical departments under the government of India such as Telecom, Defence Services of Engineering, Railways etc. To be best for the IES recruitment 2019, aspirants need to crack out the ESE 2019 examination. Before that, let’s check out the important dates for the examination.
|Application Form Starting On:||26.09.2018|
|Last Date For Submission:||22nd October|
|Exam Date:||6th January|
|Admit Card Releasing On:||Last Week of December|
ESE 2019 Levels
The whole selection procedure of IES 2019 exam is divided into three different levels. The first is called as the preliminary stage and those who will be able to qualify that level, will be called for the next one Mains exam. Scoring good in the second level will lead aspirants to another proceeding that is interview or commonly known as personality test.
IES Application Form 2019
The IES application form 2019 filling procedure will begin from 26th September and aspirants need to fill their forms out before the ending date.
- Forms for the ESE will be made available online and only online registration will be considered as valid.
- Now, main question on which many candidates stuck is – where to get that procedure of online submission of forms?.
- Now, as the conducting body is UPSC and thus, aspirants need to visit the ORA portal – www.upsconline.nic.in.
- There, aspirants need to register themselves first for the IES 2019 exam.
- Once registration is completed, a log in ID and password will be given to the aspirants.
- They need to log in to their profile using those credentials.
- Now, upcoming procedure is of filling out the ESE application form.
- Aspirants should keep the required documents with them as these must be uploaded to the portal at the time of submission.
- Later on, the fee payment must be done.
Now, how to pay the fee charges?.
The UPSC permits aspirants to submit their IES 2019 application fee through online and offline modes. If an aspirants chooses offline, then pay-in-slip shall be submitted to the nearest branch of the State Bank of India. And if Online is chosen, then the fee can be paid using the online facilities like the net banking, credit card or debit card.