NTA JEE Mains 2019 is a national level entrance examination which will be conducted by National Testing Agency. Through this test, the admissions to B.E/ B.Tech and B.Arch/ B.Plan courses will be granted. Every year, the mains examination held in the month of April. But as of now, JEE Main exam will be conducted twice a year. Once in January and second in the same month – April. NITs (National Institutes of Technology), CFTIs (Centrally Funded Technical Institutes) and many other institutions admit students on the basis of the marks scored in the JEE mains exam. To be admitted to IITs (Indian Institute of Technology) or ISM Dhanbad, students need to crack both – main and JEE advanced.
JEE Mains 2019 Exam Dates (Important)
Still, confirmation of dates is hard to decide as the official notification of NTA JEE Mains 2019 is not available. The NTA will reveal the JEE notification in the month of November. But, students can check the expected dates out for the schedule of the examination.
|Notification:||3rd Week Of November|
|Application Starts:||Last Week Of November|
|Last Date To Apply:||January 1st Week|
|Application Correction:||2nd & 3rd Week of Jan.|
|Admit card Releasing Date:||March III week|
|Exam Date:||2nd week of April|
JEE Main Eligibility Criteria 2019
Applicants should go through the NTA JEE Mains 2019 Eligibility Criteria Before going to apply for the examination.
How Many Times A Candidate Can Apply?
- For JEE Mains, candidates can attempt three times.
- For advanced, aspirants can appear for two consecutive years.
- It is same for all the categories.
- A candidate whose DOB falls after 1st October 1994 can apply for the same.
- If the applicant belongs to SC/ ST or PwD, then the DOB must fall after 1st Oct. 1989.
Who Can Apply And Who Cannot?.
- Applicants who are going to appear for 12th class exams in 2019 are also eligible to apply for NTA JEE Mains 2019 exam.
- Diploma holders can also apply but they can only go for the IITs.
- There are “No Minimum Marks” required to be eligible for the test.
- But, to be admitted to IITs, NITs CFTIs and IIITs, an applicant should have minimum 75 percent marks (65 percent for SC/ ST) in 12th or be in top 20 percentile of the respective board.
JEE Mains Application Form 2019
The NTA JEE Mains application form 2019 will be made available online in the month of November. The candidates check the details given below to be perfect.
- The forms will be released online and candidates need to fill it using step by step procedure.
- Aadhar Card is mandatory for all the candidates apply online.
- All the applicants need to fill details correctly.
- More than one application from the end of a single candidate will not be entertained and the form will be rejected.
- While enrollment, aspirants also need to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature of the applicant and a guardian.
- The dimensions of the photograph must be 3.5 x 4.5 cm and signature 3.5 x 1.5 cm and the file type should be JPG or JPEG.
- Applicants do not need to send the hard copy of NTA JEE Mains 2019 application form.
- The fee differs category wise and examination type wise.
- If a candidate pays the fee using a money order, DD, IPO etc., then the fee will not be accepted.
- The application fee can be paid using the credit/ debit card.
- It can also be submitted through e-challan of ICICI /Canara/Syndicate bank.
- Once it is paid, the NTA JEE Mains 2019 application form fee will not be refunded in any condition.
|Papers||General/ OBC||Girls/ SC/ ST/ PwD||OBC/ General||PwD/ SC/ ST/ Girls|
|For Foreign Examination Centres|
|Paper 1 or 2||2500||1250||2500||1250|
|Paper 1 and 2||3800||1900||3800||1900|
|Exam Centres In India|
|Paper 1 or 2||1000||500||500||250|
|Paper 1 and 2||1800||900||1300||650|
JEE Mains Syllabus 2018
All of those contenders preparing themselves to crack the NTA JEE Mains 2019 and get admitted to a better college can check out the syllabus they need to cover.
|Mathematics:- Sets, relations and functions, Trigonometry, Matrices and determinants, Mathematical reasoning, Complex numbers and quadratic equations, Sequences and series, Lbw, continuity and differentiability, Integral calculus, Binomial theorem and its simple applications, Differential equations, Three dimensional geometry, Vector algebra, Co-ordinate geometry, Statistics and probability and Permutations, Mathematical induction and combinations.|
|Chemistry NTA JEE Mains 2019 Syllabus|
|Inorganic Chemistry:- Hydrogen, Block elements (alkali and alkaline earth metals), Environmental chemistry and General principles, Block elements group 13 to group 18 elements, D – and f – block elements, Co-ordination compounds, Classification of elements and periodicity in properties and processes of isolation of metals.|
|Organic Chemistry:- Purification and characterisation of organic compounds, Hydrocarbons, Polymers, Chemistry in everyday life, Organic compounds containing halogens, Biomolecules, Organic compounds containing oxygen, Organic compounds containing nitrogen, Some basic principles of organic chemistry and Principles related to practical chemistry.
|Physical Chemistry:- , Some basic concepts in chemistry, Chemical bonding and molecular structure, Redox reactions and electrochemistry, Surface chemistry, Chemical thermodynamics, Atomic structure, Solutions, Equilibrium, States of matter and Chemical kinetics.|
|NTA JEE Mains 2019 Physics:- Kinematics, Thermodynamics, energy and power, Gravitation, Laws of motion, Electronic devices, Kinetic theory of gases, Rotational motion, Oscillations and waves, Communication systems, Current electricity, Magnetic effects of current and magnetism, Work, Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents, Properties of solids and liquids, Electromagnetic waves, Optics, Physics and measurement, Dual nature of matter and radiation, Electrostatics and Atoms and nuclei.|