Maha TET 2019 Exam Date is expected to be scheduled in December 2019. Maharashtra TET is a state level examination which is conducted to prove the capability of a candidate wants to become a teacher. All those, who have a dream of becoming a teacher in the schools under state government need to appear for the Maha TET exam. Only those will be able for the employment who will qualify the examination. The Maharashtra State Council of Examination conducts the test every year and lakhs of contenders appear for it.
Maha TET 2019 Notification, Exam Date
As the occasion is far away and thus the Maha TET 2019 notification has not been released yet. The notification will play a major in providing all the pieces of knowledge to the contenders going to appear for the test. Those who have started the preparations want to know whether there is an expected date or not?.
|Event:||Maharashtra TET 2019|
|Expected Exam Date:||December 2019|
Maharashtra TET Eligibility 2019
It is necessary for all to be eligible first for anything that the examination takes. If a candidate applies for the procedure and he/ she is not perfectly eligible then the application may be rejected on the spot or it may create problems in future.
Age Limit: There is no upper age limit condition but the applicant’s age should not be lower than the 18 years.
- For Paper 1: Contender applying for the same must have completed senior secondary education with a minimum of 50 percent marks and qualified or appearing for a 2-year diploma of Bachelor of Education or cleared or appearing in final year of two year diploma in special education or passed or appearing for final year of Bachelor of Elementary Education.
- For Paper 2: candidate applying for Maha TET 2019 Test must have secured 50% in graduation, cleared or appearing for final year of four years of B.Ed, B.EI or passed or appearing in 2yrs of diploma in Elementary Education or 1 years of Special Education.
Maha TET Application Form 2019
Before applying for the posts, an applicant should make sure that all the eligibility conditions are in favour. The Maha TET application form 2019 will be released in the month of October.
- The facility to apply for the Maha TET 2019 will only be notified through online mode.
- No candidate wil be allowed to apply twice at a time.
- The contenders also need to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Make payment only through the given modes. No other mode of fee payment will be considered.
Also Check: WB TET Important Dates
Examination Fees: The amount of application fee differs category wise and whether the candidate is applying for one paper or for both.
- For the candidates belonging to General, E.M., V.M. and viz./ Bhaj, Maha TET 2019 exam fee is Rs. 500/- for any of the paper 1 or 2 and Rs. 800/- if the applicant is applying for both the papers.
- For SC, ST and handicapped (Differently abled person), the fee is Rs. 250/- for any of the two papers and Rs. 400/- for both paper 1 and 2.
Note: Once the form would be submitted, candidates shall take a print out of it for future preferences.
Maha TET 2019 Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern (For Maha TET 2019 Paper 1): The question would consist of questions from five sections: Child Development and Pedagogy, Language 1, Language 2, Mathematics and Environmental Studies. Each section comprises of 30 questions and each question carries one mark. The duration to finish the examination would be two hours and 30 minutes.
Exam Pattern For Paper II: There will be five sections for this paper: Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I, Language II, Mathematics and Science or Social Studies. The same hour duration would be given to candidates to complete their examination.