NTA NEET 2019: a major modification occured, it would be organised by the NTA (National Testing Agency), not by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). According to the preceding news, it would be organised twice a year but recently, another news flashed following which, it would be held only once a year. NEET stands for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test which is conducted to offer admission to various popular colleges under MBBS/ BDS courses. There are two portions – NEET UG & PG. UG (undergraduate) examination is conducted for those completed secondary education while PG for those completed their graduation.
NTA NEET 2019 Notification
Lakhs of candidates chosen the +63medical field to apply for this exam in their 12th standard or after dropping a year. For NTA NEET 2019 notification, aspirants need to wait as it will be issued in the month of February. Now, many want to know the expected schedule on the basis of which they can plan their studies. So, for that, below given are tentative dates.
NEET Application Form 2019
A massive figure of students has a dream to be admitted through NEET examination. For this, they need to fill out the application form first before which, they should go for the official NEET notification 2019.
- The National Testing Agency will only entertain online applications.
- No one will be allowed to submit the NTA NEET 2019 application form offline.
- All the details should be filled out correctly as wrong information can create a number problems.
- At first, candidates need to make registration after which the login ID and password will be given.
- The applications will be accepted in the month of February.
- During the submission, scanned images of photograph and signature is to be uploaded.
- The hard copy of the form need not be sent to the officials.
- Aspirants belonging to General or Other Backward Classes need to pay Rs. 1400/- as an application fee.
- The SC/ ST and Physically handicapped students have to pay Rs. 750/-.
- The fee can be paid using the UPI/ e-wallet/ Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
NEET Eligibility Criteria 2019
Whenever a student goes to apply for an exam, he/ she must be eligible for the examination.
- Indian Nationals, Overseas Citizen of India (OCIs), NRIs (Non-Resident Indians), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs), and Foreign Nationals are eligible to apply for NTA NEET 2019 exam.
- Contenders from Jammu and Kashmir are eligible to apply for 15% All India Quota seats.
- Aspirant’s age must be between 17 to 25 years.
- 5 years age relaxation will be given to SC/ ST/ and OBC candidates.
- Candidate must have qualified 10+2 or its equivalent and appearing candidates are also eligible.
- Contestant must have passed the same with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology.
- Earlier, all the applicants needed to possess aadhar card to make registration for NTA NEET 2019 exam, but now, if they are not having Aadhar card, they must have any other photo ID proof.
- In 15% All India Quota Scheme, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are also integrated. Candidates from these states need not submit self-declaration form.
- The limit to attempt this national level exam has also been removed. Students can attempt the test until the age limit gets crossed.
Also Read: NTA To Conduct JEE Mains Twice A Year.