TS SET 2019: Telangana State Eligibility Test is an examination to determine the eligibility of students of Telangana for the Assistant Professor & Lectureship. The examination is conducted by the Osmania University on the behalf of Telangana State Government. In 2018, the TS SET was organised on 15th July and the notification was issued on 8th March. For the 2019 exam, the information brochure or TS SET notification 2019 would be published by the second or third week of March.
|Notification||First Or Second Week Of March|
|Last Date For Application||Second Week Of May|
|Exam Date||Mid July|
|Hall Ticket Availability:||Last Week Of June|
TS SET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
There is a To keep students updated for the examination, there is an official website from the administration’s end i.e. www.telanganaset.org. All the proceedings for the examination like registration, application form submission, hall tickets available would be done through the same portal. All those candidates who would appear for the TS SET 2019 exam, should go first through Eligibility Criteria.
The applicant should have completed a master’s degree with at least 55 per cent marks from a recognised university/ institution recognised by the UGC in Humanities and Social Science, Electronic Sciences etc. Those who are going to appear for the final year examinations of Master’s degree can also apply but such candidates would be admitted provisionally.
There is no upper age limit. It means, a candidate from any age group can apply for it.
How many times can a student apply for the exam?
A student can apply as many times he/ she want to appear for the test.
TS SET Application Form 2019
- For the TS SET 2019, candidates need to fill the applications online only. Applications through any other mode would be rejected summarily.
- TS SET application form 2019 can be submitted through www.telanganaset.org.
- While applying online, candidates also need to upload the scanned images of the passport size photograph, Signature and Caste Certificate in JPG format.
- Applicants should fill all the details correctly in the form.
- Once completed, fee payment is to be made by each and every candidate either by credit/ debit card.
- After final submission, candidates should take a print out of the application form.
Note: The printed application form and one photo ID proof need to be carried by each and every aspirant on the TS SET 2019 exam date.