UPSC 2019 (IAS) Exam Date Revealed 😯 . Union Public Services Commission has issued the UPSC Calendar for the upcoming examinations in the year 2019. Those who want to appear for any of the exams that commission will arrang can go for the important dates available on the schedule. Here we are going to discuss a few very important points regarding the examination will be proven as very useful for the aspirants. However, it’s been a question of many aspirants that how to prepare for the IAS 2019 exam or what can be the strategy.
UPSC 2019 Exam Date
Union Public Service Commission is also known as the central recruiting agency of the country as it conducts the major examinations like IES (Indian Engineering Services), Civil Services Exam, National Defence Academy etc. Civil Services examination is considered to be the toughest examination in India and every year, over 10 lakh aspirants apply for it.
The Indian Administrative Services 2019 test is divided in two parts which are known as the Preliminary and Mains examination. UPSC 2019 prelims is the first level and those candidates who will pass this test will have to appear for the mains which is classified in two sections as well – written exam and the personality test/ Interview.
|Notification Out:||19th February|
|Application Form Commencement:||19th Feb|
|Last Date To Apply Online:||18th March|
|Exam Date:||2nd June|
|Prelims Admit Card:||Second Week of May|
|Mains Exam Date:||20th September|
UPSC 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before a contender jumps more deeper in the recruitment procedures, he/ she must check out what are the eligibility terms and conditions. As per the norms, those who would found ineligible even at the time of interview, their candidature will be rejected. Thus, it would be a better option to go through the UPSC 2019 eligibility criteria.
Age Limit: Applicant’s age must be crossed the minimum limit of 21 years as on 1st August 2019. For general category, maximum limit is 32 years and for OBC – 35 years, For SC/ ST – 37 years and 42 years for the Physically Handicapped students.
How many attempts a candidate can make?. General aspirants can attempt the UPSC Civil services 2019 exam 6 times, OBC can apply for 9 times, No restriction for SC/ ST aspirants.
Educational Qualifications:- The candidate must be holding a graduation degree from any of the recognised institution.
UPSC Application Form 2019
The Commission accepts online application form for the vacancies of Civil Services. All the candidates need to fill out the forms before the deadline as the administration will make the link disable after that particular date.
- The UPSC 2019 application form can be filled through www.upsconline.nic.in.
- It is the official website where authority permits applicants to fill the forms out.
- At first, registration is to be done using the personal details along with the contact number and email address.
- Authority needs these contact details to be live till the end of the procedure.
- Later on, application form must be filled in which, aspirants need to enter their qualifications.
- Then fee payment is to be made and scanned images of required documents are to be uploaded.
UPSC Application Form 2019 Fee
- Rs. 100/- need to be paid as application fee.
- Reserved category aspirants are exempted from the fee payment.
- Fee payment can be made using the challan at any of the SBI branches or net banking/ debit card/ credit card.